The DIGITAL DIALYSATE METER is specifically designed to test both acetate and bicarbonate dialysate quality. Measure Conductivity, pH and Temperature to ensure proper mixing during dialysate preparation and as a final check of dialysate quality before hemodialysis treatment. There are no strips or reagents that expire or subjective interpretation of results. Internal sensors require the user to place the sample in the instrument, preventing contamination of dialysate by the measurement device.
- Display: 4 Digit LCD
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 196 x 68 x 64 mm/7.7 x 2.7 x 2.5 in.
- Weight: 352 g/12.4 oz.
- Case Material: VALOX®*
- Cond/Res/TDS Cell Material: VALOX®*
- Cond/TDS Electrodes (4): 316 Stainless Steel
- Cond/Res/TDS Cell Capacity: 5 ml/0.2 oz.
- pH/ORP Sensor Well Capacity: 1.2 ml/0.04 oz. (D-6)
- Power: 9V Alkaline Battery
- Battery Life: >100 Hours/5000 Readings
- Operating/Storage Temperature: 0-55°C/32-132°F
- Protection Ratings: IP67/NEMA 6 (waterproof to 1 meter/3 feet)
- Chemical Resistance: Resistant to hydrocarbons, dilute acids and bases, detergents, and aqueous salt solutions
- Water Resistance: IP67/NEMA 6 (waterproof to 1 meter/3 feet)
- EMI/RFI Ratings (Conformité Européenne): EN61326-1: 2006 + Annex A: 2008 (hand-held devices), CISPR 11: 2003, IEC 61000-4-2: 2001 and, IEC 61000-4-3: 2002
- Flammability: PCB: UL 94, V.0; Case: HB/1.47 or better
* ® Sabic Innovative Plastics
bluDock™ Bluetooth Wireless Communication Package
Package includes DIGITAL DIALYSATE METER hardware modification that allows the unit to communicate wirelessly with a personal computer configured for wireless device communication. Package also includes U2CI software application that will operate on Windows XP, Vista and 7*, and Macintosh OSX** based computer systems and Bluetooth USB adapter (dongle) for computers that do not have Bluetooth capability. Model #: BLUDOCK
Dongle ordered separately, Model #: BDDO
Standard Solutions & Buffers
Hard Protective Carry Cases
(kit) with three buffers (pH 4, 7, and 10), one pH/ORP storage solution, and three standard solutions, (NaCl 14.0, KCl-7000 and 442-3000). All bottles are 2 oz/59 ml.
Small case (no calibration standard solutions), Model #: UPP
Replacement pH/ORP Sensor
(D-6) pH/ORP sensor is gel-filled and features a unique porous liquid junction. It is user-replaceable and comes with easy-to-follow instructions.
Model #: RPR
DIGITAL DIALYSATE METER measurement data transferred to a personal computer using the wireless communication option is for record-keeping purposes only and is not intended for use in making treatment or diagnostic decisions.
65387 (CA), 2020976 (Federal)
The D-6 DIGITAL DIALYSATE METER has received FDA 510(k) acceptance for use as a medical device for testing dialysate.
To view the Myron L® CompanyDIGITAL DIALYSATE METER 510(k) follow this link:
DIGITAL DIALYSATE METER 510(k)
and search for 510 K Number K100237
- Conductivity: 0-9999 µS/cm, 10-200 mS/cm NaCl in 5 autoranges
- Resistivity: 10 KΩ-30 MΩ NaCl
- TDS: 0-9999 ppm/10-200 ppt 442 in 5 autoranges
- pH: 0-14 pH
- ORP/Free Chlorine: ±999 mV, .2 - 9.9 ppm
- Temperature: 0-71° C/32-160° F
- Dialysate Preparation
- Dialysate Quality Assurance
- Water Treatment for Hemodialysis
- System/Equipment Disinfection
- Wastewater Management
- Tests up to six aqueous parameters (depending on model): Conductivity, Resistivity, TDS, pH, ORP/Free Chlorine and Temperature
- Factory programmed solution models for dialysate and hemodialysis water quality testing
- Keypad calibratable
- Autoranging conductivity/TDS/resistivity
- Conductivity/TDS/Resistivity accuracy of ±1% of reading vs. full scale
- pH accuracy of ±.01 pH units
- Extremely accurate 4 electrode conductivity cell technology
- Integrated cell cup and sensors prevents contamination
- Full four-digit LCD display with superior resolution
- Memory storage for 100 readings with date & time stamp
- Real time clock