At the Myron L® Company, we know our employees are the key to our
success. We actively seek and attract positive, talented
motivated people from diverse backgrounds who are looking for a
career – not just another job. Some of our employees have been
with us for over thirty years.
We provide excellent compensation and benefits packages and
regular review, evaluation and appreciation of employee
We are currently seeking candidates for the following
| May 30, 2018:|
Under general supervision and guidance of hardware engineers, responsible for creating schematics, designing multilayer PCB, and creating required manufacturing documentation packages using CAD tools.
- ASEE, or equivalent formal training,
- Minimum 3 years experience in design and layout of High Density Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) using Altium Designer toolsets (Schematic Capture, PCB Layout).
- Design multilayer stackups (up to 8+ layers)
- Calculate controlled impedance
- Place high density and high quantity (up to 100+) of components
- Create and verify component decals
- Design and Layout Digital, Analog, and Mixed Signal layouts that contain highly sensitive circuits ( >100dB isolation), high speed signals and clocks, high impedance circuits, power / ground planes.
- Create and verify schematic symbols.
- Create and manage libraries of reusable components.
- Generate and maintain BOMs and fabrication documentation to support production.
- Assist Production and QA departments with evaluation and acceptance tests of circuit boards.
Familiar with requirements of industry standards for PCB design (IPC-2221) and manufacture (IPC-A-600).
Familiar with CadSoft EAGLE toolset.
The Myron L® Company, originally founded in 1957 as a Research and Development company, is a privately owned and operated California Corporation. Since the 1960’s, the company has established itself as the leading manufacturer of high quality and simple to operate conductivity and pH instrumentation for municipal, commercial and industrial water quality control, chemical concentration testing and process control.
The Myron L® Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEOC).
HOW TO CONTACT US:
Mail or fax resume to:
Myron L® Company
2450 Impala Drive, Carlsbad, CA 92010
Fax: (760) 931-6516